Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, so I try to make it fun, fast, and delicious. So here’s the easiest and healthier pancake recipe that will fuel your body for the day ahead and keep you full till lunch. I call it 1-2-3 pancakes because you will need three ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 2 cup rolled oats
– 1 egg
– 1 banana
– 1 tsp. all natural peanut butter (optional)
- Heat skillet on low/medium heat and grease with coconut/olive oil.
- Place all ingredients into blender.
- Blend until a smooth consistency.
- Pour batter onto skillet to the size of your choice.
- Flip when you see bubbles in the pancakes.
- Top with any fruit and syrup of your choice.
Feel free to add protein powder to this recipe for added protein. And if you try or tweak this recipe, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below. I love hearing from you! Enjoy!