This has to be one of my greatest inventions yet! I was searching for a way to spice up my breakfast routine of eggs, green smoothies and oats but something that wouldn’t leave me starving by 10am. It always leads me to making some poor eating choices like sada roti or a panini or something thats no good. Here’s what you’ll need for this dream:
Chia pudding tier:
– 1/2 c Chia seeds
– 1 c Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
– 1 tsp honey
– 1/2 c strawberries (frozen)
– 1/2 banana (frozen)
– 1 c mixed berries (frozen)
– 2 c Coconut Milk
1. Mix Chia seeds, honey and milk and leave in fridge overnight.
2. Next day, blend berries, banana and milk together and pour on top of chia pudding.
This is very easy to make and the best part is you can substitute these ingredients for whatever you got at home. If you happen to give this a try, please tweet or send me a picture on Instagram with the #thatkhadineproject