The best part about this recipe is that it tastes great, its super inexpensive to make and you can eat the whole thing without feeling bad, that’s the luxuries of healthy eating! Here’s what you’ll knead (get it?):
– 1 large head Cauliflower
– 1 large egg
– 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese/ parmesan cheese
– 1 tsp. oregano
– 1/2 tsp. basil
– 1 c. almond meal (or flour)
– salt and pepper to taste
– tomato paste/pasta sauce
– toppings of choice
1. Shred the head of cauliflower with a grater or food processor.
2. Once the cauliflower is shredded, place in a bowl and microwave for about 8 minutes or at least until its soft. Set aside to cool.
3. Preheat oven to 45o° and lightly spray baking sheet/pizza pan with cooking spray.
4. Combine cauliflower, eggs, oregano, basil, almond meal/flour, salt, pepper, and cheese in a separate bowl.
5. Pour mixture onto baking sheet and press into a round crust, lightly spray with cooking spray.
6. Place crust in oven for 15 minutes or until crust has become golden.
7. Take out and place tomato sauce over it as well as toppings of your choice and put back into the oven until everything is cooked.
This recipe was inspired by my good friend Jessica, check out her Instagram for more Paleo/Food prep ideas https://instagram.com/passionmashing.