Happy Friday! We all know how crazy the weekend can get, and in the middle of all these social events, we still got to find a way to stay healthy. Here’s my easy no bake protein bar recipe that is not only sweet and delicious, but its healthy too. Its full of protein so it will keep you full for a longer time and the best part is that you can feel free to make it your own and it doesn’t require any baking or culinary experience. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 ½ c oats
– 1 scoop Muscle Pharm Chocolate Peanut Butter protein powder (protein of choice)
– 1 dash cinnamon
– ½ almonds
– ½ c dried cranberries
– ½ c vanilla extract
– ¼ c honey
– ½ c peanut butter
– ¼ c almond milk (milk of choice)
– ¼ c dark chocolate chips (optional)
– ¼ c shredded coconut (optional)
MACROS: (per bar) CARBS: 25g | FAT: 8g | PROTEIN: 9g
1. Mix oats, protein powder, cinnamon, almonds, cranberries and shredded coconut together in a bowl.
2. Mix in a separate bowl, vanilla extract, honey, peanut butter, milk and chocolate chips.
3. Put bowl with vanilla and honey in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
4. Then combine wet ingredients with dry and pour into a square dish lined with wax paper.
5. Place in fridge for 4-8 hours and slice into small bars. It makes about 6-8 bars.
If you tried this recipe, send me a picture with the #thatkhadineproject